Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

pondering thoughts...

As I sit here this morning I am okay.
I am okay with the fact that while all my school peers
return to work today, I will not.
I thought I would be sadder but I actually am relieved.
As I said in an earlier post, the pressure is off.
I no longer have to drag myself up at 5 am each morning
after sleeping a very restless night to convince myself
that I can do this, I can get through a day facing all the pain.
I no longer have to feel guilty over the fact that
if I leave early from work I am leaving others in a bind.
I awaken early this morning with peace even though
I slept very little last night.
Peace in knowing that I am doing the right thing here.
I will miss all but if I am to return to this job one day,
I have to do this.
As I told one of my teacher friends early this morning,
sometimes God has to make it really hard for us to get us to
listen to him and make the changes he wants us to so
to follow the plans he has for us.
I am good this morning mentally.
Physically, not going there... lol

4 comments:

  1. hope u have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can practice your bidding on "The Price Is Right" ... too bad no more As The World Turns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, not me, I am not a soap opera person, now Drew Carey and Price is Right, I can go there.... I thought this day would be easy when I awakened this morning... wrong... It is better this evening but I never realized just how dead my neighborhood is on a weekday... I was sad part of the day, took two naps.... but this Pm said, whatever this is ridiculous Lilliana from Galliana... so I walked and now will play in my scraproom.... many cards will be going out from Auntie lil for the next few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is telling you to take care of you now. Yes you were missed and it was odd not to see that smile, but you were in my thoughts. I know that we need you to get healthy to be there for your family and friends. Luv U

    ReplyDelete