Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tedi-girl turns 14, UGH!!!!





I did the math, it's true.... I thought for sure it was a mistake.
Yet, Tedi-girl was born the day after Baby girl's 7th birthday
If Bg turned 21 yesterday then Tedi-girl has to be 14.... UGH!!!
Sometimes I feel that I am repetitious when it comes to
bragging about my godchildren and great nieces and nephews.
However, there is just not enough times I can say what
a wonderful, well-adjusted child Tedi-girl is.
She is a cheerleader now for Golden Meadow Middle School
and just like we all know, a new popularity comes with that.
Parties and new friends less time at home.
All natural in the growing up portion of being a teenager.
She still, if I call, finds time for her Nannie.
Every time I speak with her or I spend time with her,
I realize just how special she is.
Her morals, her kind heart, her always putting others
before herself- it is phenomenal.
A well-rounded wonderful child who is the apple of
her mother and deda's eyes.
Tedi-girl rolls with the punches.
When her parents divorced, it was hard for her
but in true Tedi-girl fashion she did not let
it change who and what she wanted to be.
She continues to love both her parents
and thrives on the time spent with them.
I had two godchildren before her, Em and Rick
but at the time they were growing up, I had
my own babies to nurture so I didn't get to spend
as much time with them as I would have wanted.
Tedi-girl was the first godchild that I could be there
for in the way I believe a Nannie should be.
I am proud to be part of her upbringing and
out of all my godchildren, I do believe she and I have
the most in common.
Tiffany, her mother has always put this child first
and it shows in her self-esteem, her moral beliefs.
She is a child that any one would want to call her own
but believe me, she is not up for grabs and even if she was,
it would be a fight between her deda, her granny and her Nannie.
Have a beautiful, fantastic birthday just like you are to us all.
Proud to be your Nannie, today, tomorrow and always.

1 comment:

  1. AND HER GRANNY WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    HOPE YOU LOVED THE "BIRTHDAY MOBILE" AS MUCH AS I LOVED PUTTING IT TOGETHER AT 11:00 LAST NIGHT! I THINK IT WAS A HIT ESPECIALLY WHEN I HONKED AT YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER, MR. JEFF!!

    TOMORROW IT WILL BE 14 YEARS OLD AND 1 DAY!!

    LOVE YOU MY TEENAGE GRANDCHILD. JUST THINK IN MARCH I'LL HAVE TWO TEENAGERS!

    YOU ARE ONE OF 7 JOYS THAT I LOVE TO BE WITH AT ANY TIME.

    LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete