Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

hamburger or hot dog?

I would say that this week..... I prefer......
HAMBURGER!!!!
Yes that is right, as of today it seems that our
Eskimo Pie/peefly
is a little bitty, sweet and precious little girl.
(sorry BFOB, I think you were wrong)
Kd and baby boy went in Tuesday night
where her brothers girlfriend, Rachel, works
and they did a non-formal ultrasound.
There baby boy saw it, a hamburger...
three little lines where a hot dog would have been
had the Eskimo pie been a boy.
The phone rang on Tuesday night at 11:30pm
and what I heard was:
"IT'S A GIRRRLLL"
In BB's sing-song voice that I love to hear.
BB was so animated, talking about how
big her head was and how she was doing back flips
inside of KD.
Already I know that my baby boy is in trouble...
already in love, already wrapped...
I mean he is enamored by her little back flips
in the womb, just think what he will be like when
she says "DEDA" for the first time.
Kd, Kd, well she thought she wanted a little boy,
really she said it often, it was known to everyone
who knows her that she wanted a boy.
Until, of course, she viewed the little
gymnast in her womb.
It took all of 5 seconds for her to change her mind
as it happens with all of us.
Talking to her last night I asked her
what were her thoughts and she said
that she thought she wanted a boy but the minute she
heard a girl she thought of dresses, tu-tu's and nail polish.
Hmmmm BB may wish he had a boy since it
would probably have been cheaper.
So Eskimo Pie is growing perfectly and all looks
so darn good and Kd is taking such good care of
herself and BB is trying not to complain at
how long he has to wait at the doctors offices...
All is going well in the baby making business
we have already talked to Tie about a camouflage
tutu since she makes tutu's...
as for this Mumsie?
Absolutely, totally in love with all involved
and remembering the days when I carried
my own hamburger and hot dog inside of me.

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS MS. LILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! I love little girls. Who knows, she may be a Tomboy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it, I'm going to the next ultra sound! I'm putting the jelly on the belly! I'm never wrong..... do a DNA test on Rod, make sure you brought home the right kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE CAMO TUTU IS IN THE VISION STAGE IN MY HEAD!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED. I EVEN WENT TO TAUNT MON AND GOT AUNT C'S AWESOME SEWING MACHINE!! WATCHOUT ALEENA - IF U HAVE A GIRL U KNOW WHAT U WILL BE GETTING TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't realize how quickly the world has been passing me by. Baby Eskimo will be here before we know it as well as Aleenas lil bundle. Happy for everyone!,,

    ReplyDelete