Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6...

Wish I could say I was miraculously all better
but that is not the case.
Last night slept very little due to hip pain
and the worst spasms on the right side.
No amount of pain medications I could take
or muscle relaxers that were prescribed seemed to help.
I have already placed a call to Dr. Donner and as soon
as he gets out of surgery his nurse will call me back.
The nurse did say that I could need a week
of anti-inflammatories if my kidney can handle it.
The great news is, there is absolutely no sign
of the pain that consumed and was ruining my life
so in that way I am pretty excited.
I still have a low grade temp. 100.6
but last night I had this sweating period
and so I hope this means the fever is on its way out
since there seems to be no source for the temp.
I am urinating great (wonderful thing)
Pooped without problems,
coughing well which is dry....
So although last night and today is not the greatest
for pain, the signs are all still positive.
I know many of you have tried calling or texting me
and please know that although I am getting them,
still not up to conversation right now.
HOBL had to leave to go back to work so
I am a little sad about that since he and Baby Girl
were the bestest nurses.
Now it is me and Baby Girl but when you
go through something like this and your HOBL
is you main caregiver, it makes you lonesome....
I know yesterday I spoke about trying to give a better blog
this is my life right now, all consuming and the
best way I can keep all of you updated on the happenings
since I have been unusually quiet on the phone/text/facebook.
Things are progressing, too slow for my impatient self
but progressing all the same.
Thanks for all the prayers and keep them coming pretty please!!!!!1

4 comments:

  1. I'll cancel hospice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know the saying: Nurses and Doctors are the worst patients, because we have no patients. Hope you get a laugh out of this. I just want to let you know that your Godchild, Dominique, is wanting to go visit as soon as you are up to it. She is really worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got those prayers coming. We are still thinking about you and cannot wait to see that smile agian. I have told those at school that you looked good on Thursday and that you were going to rest. When you are ready for visitors let me know and I will come with food and that girl that loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete