Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

PBS stations

Guess what is playing on PBS stations at 1:30 am in the morning?
CIRCUS
I am in love with this 11 week documentary playing on PBS
stations right now.
As a little girl, my sister, Veronica would take
myself and her own children to the circus whenever
we could afford to go.
As my own children came, I brought them
to the circus whenever it came to Thibodaux.
I have always been interested in the lives
these people lived, kind of like gypsies.
So needless to say, when I awakened at 1:30 and could not
sleep this is what I watched. I love this show.
Another kind of life they live.
If you get a chance, look for this documentary on PBS stations.
You will not be disappointed.
Keep two of my friends in your thoughts and prayers,
Patricia and Donna both undergo surgery today.

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch Seasame Street, Electric Company, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, and ZOOM on PBS. Except I'd fall asleep on ZOOM because it was around the 5:30 pm slot and as a kid after school that was prime nap time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was little, too small to start school, mom used to bring me to maw-ma and paw-pa's house in the morning and i used to sit on paw-pa and we used to watch sesame street, mr. roger's neighborhood, and reading rainbow, until it was time for maw-ma to watch the soap operas! love those days!!

    ReplyDelete