Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SNC the great white hunter...


My sister, the great well-known Celena,
Known in our family as SNC
because as a kid she always had a snotty nose
so we called her snot-nosed C.
Killed her first deer and not only just a deer,
but an 8 point buck and showed all the men up
this weekend and she was giddy with excitement
as she texted me the story.
She said it was her new rifle and scope but I know better,
it was her great hunting skills....
She so deserves this happiness as she has suffered much
over the last year with medical issues.
I am so happy for her and so relieved that
she has a new attitude and outlook for her life.
Way to go, SNC...
Make sure I get pictures of that kill and the one
with blood on your face so I can scrap the memory for ya!
Saints at 3, cannot wait!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now comes the question... "Do you have buck fever?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Oh Yea...Now I know what all the excitement and big deal is about hunting. Had a blast and can't wait for another!!

    ReplyDelete