Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am back!!!!

Here I am back not only to the blog, but to my home.
How I love my home...
I came home yesterday afternoon and it was hard
that day to get around the house and I wondered
if I had not tried to go home to soon.
However last night with lots of help from HOBL,
I got into my bed and slept really, really well.
THis morning I was like a new woman.
Got up and took meds. then baby girl had
to help me very little with a shower, and can
I tell you just how great a bath is after not having one
in 4 days. The first few days after surgery were so rough that
I could care less whether my body was clean.
Now though all is well.
I am still having lots of muscular spasms but the
pain that used to be so bad for me, can't be found yet.
I am hopeful about this.
I would like to thank all of you for your help and
prayers over the last few days.
Oh, BB and KD are having a girl...
It is an official thing now as the doctor has confirmed
what the first ultrasound showed.
All good coming to the Riera home.
Love to all of you.

5 comments:

  1. Sooo glad you are home and are feeling better. I will continue to pray for you. Your nieghbor from down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! Soooo glad you are home!!! Been thinking about you and praying for you. Love and miss you. I'll be joining you soon. I can't wait!

    Patricia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog world is now a victim of advertising lurkers..... although, I must say, need a piling driven..... or maybe a welder or two ...... or maybe a tug and barge ..... IF THAT'S THE CASE, COME ON DOWN TO GOLDEN MEADOW AND SEE ME... THE MAN ON HOBL'S HAT! WE CAN MAKE YOU A DEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your home and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry bfob had to delete the spammers.

    ReplyDelete