Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Yes, I do believe HOBL and I are crazy....


Okay if you read the whole post about
my bestie's family's new puppy
and how much I wanted one but it
just makes no sense to have another puppy
in this house.
HOBL and I had discussed it while
he was in Alaska and although one day
we would like to breed Yorkies
now is not the time to bring another dog into
the home, we need to wait until we retire.
So, needless to say, the minute baby girl picked
him up at the airport he told her we were going get the little puppy.
They then called me and I reminded him of all the reasons
why we said we were not getting another puppy right now.
I mean we are going to be like his momma used to be soon.
Like 12 puppies barking when you drove up to visit.
So I tell him on the phone no, we really can't do that right now.
However the minute I hang up I know we are going to
go get that feisty little boy pup that Laurie and I
fell in love with. I started thinking of that woman who
breeded them and I was thinking she has three puppies
and it is no big deal for her or her family.
So yes, he comes home, I get the phone numbers
from bestie and I leave messages for her to call me.
HOBL and baby girl like want the pup yesterday.
I have to remind them it is 5pm and it is Thanksgiving.
I do not think we are getting the pup then.
However, the wonderful, young breeder called Lori
calls me and she is so excited for us and
so glad we are taking the little boy because
he is so playful, feisty and mature.
Okay, I want him.... now!!!!
This morning, baby girl and I will ride to
Pierre Part to bring home another yorkie to love...
Pictures to be posted soon.
His name...
Jude Lennon Riera.
We so love the Beatles

6 comments:

  1. Always room for more furry love in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my friend, not everyone in the world gets that but we love our pups and one more puppy that will weigh no more than 4 pounds that will get all the love and attenion of this family cannot be bad, if it were up to HOBL and I we would have a house full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet u jake and trixie is gonna love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess said we need to have a play date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is precious! We hope you are feeling better and had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys, it didn't take another dog to convince anyone you all are plumb nuts .... LOONEY TUNES ...

    ReplyDelete