Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

day 7...

If anyone ever said back surgery was a breeze, well
they were lying...
When I called the doctors office to report this hip pain
and not being able to sleep and the low grade temp.
His office called back telling me to use my
breathing inspirometer more, cough more,
walk more...
I thought I was doing enough of all of that but I guess not.
He put me on 5 days of steriods because he believes
the hip issue if from inflammation.
Because I couldn't sleep because of all of this
he prescribed Ambien.
We have all heard of Ambien...
I don't think I will be taking that again.
I know many of you have heard of it or things people do while on it.
My HOBL in particular when he used to take it would get up
and eat all night without memory of it.
For me, I slept well, good in fact but when waking up
at 8:00am which is late for me and feel ugghhh...
Nothing hurts, just feels depressed.
Some meds. do this to me and I hate feeling depressed.
So it will be passing I am sure but I don't think
I will give it another try.
This morning, very sore
but hip pain is minimal, much better than yesterday
and have not needed any pain medications since yesterday
afternoon so this is positive stuff.
Later my loves...

1 comment:

  1. Don't throw the ambiems, i still have a prescription, this helps me sleep and the only think i don't like is the ass shewing for eating everything in the house. ambieum and lunesta are great for insomia., glad they are o n market because today i can sleep.

    ReplyDelete