Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

still not up to company

Never thought I would admit this but
there must be a part of me that enjoys hibernation
when not feeling well.
Everyday I am feeling better but to say
I am my normal chipper, self, nope not there yet.
I really thought after a few days I'd be bored and begging
for company but that is not happening.
Although every day is getting better I still have
this nagging low grade temperature and the
need to rest and sleep a lot.
Just not ready to keep my end of a visit yet.
Don't take it personal, I will let all know when
I am ready for the company and then watch out all.
I will try and begin to write some meaningful blogs soon
or not write at all since I am sure by now all
you followers are tired of hearing of this medical
mumbo-jumbo yucky recovery stuff.
I have to keep reminding myself that is is only
5 days post-op.
Love to all....

2 comments:

  1. I won't take it personal if you don't.... I wasn't planning on going see you anyway. I'm waiting for my aunt and uncle to come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly, don't be too hard on yourself...allow yourself time to heal,body and soul! I've been thinking about you and praying for you.I told you we had lots in common,one thing being that I just had knee replacement Aug 31st.When you're up to company maybe we can visit & share more.Take care...

    Becky M.

    ReplyDelete