Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

don't miss me while I am gone...

This will be my last post for a few days while
I go in to fix my little back issue and recover.
I am to be at the hospital for 5 am in the morning
so surely won't be posting at that time
and because I have no secrets from you wonderful followers.
Bowel cleansing is not a fun thing....
Jesi may get on here and update the blog if
by way of morphine I give her the code
but just know that if it doesn't sound like me, it
probably isn't and if HOBL finds a way on here
and says I am pregnant like he likes to do,
just remember, I had a hysterectomy so it is a lie...
What else? Oh, I know...
thanks to all of you for all your words and prayers
and love not only for these last few weeks but
forever since I have called you friend or family.
Tomorrow Baby boy and Kd also find out for
sure what my Grandbaby will be
girl or boy and since I will be under the influence of drugs
it may not be until the next day that I really understand
it but Kd promised they will have video which brings
me back to another problem we may have...
If those kids I call my babies film me in my drug stupor
and it finds its way to the Internet I am serious those kids are
OUT OF THE WILL
All kidding aside, I am at peace with this surgery,
glad I have to be there early so I don't have to wait all day
to get this business done.
I love all of you, keep the prayers coming and soon I
will be back to share a
lilbitofmyworld

1 comment: