Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CHRISTMAS IS OVER BE GONE COLD WEATHER

Well old Auntie Lil is ready for the cold to be gone.
I know, I know it has just started for us here
in southern Louisiana
but really, it is tooo cold.
I am sure all my hunting family members
are cursing the words I type.
However I am looking forward to a new spring
and summer.
The one, now that my back is supposed to
be fixed of working in the yard,
fishing the big reds,
spending time at the camp (hint BFOB)
with the great nieces and nephews.
Having those and the other little rugrats over for sleep overs.
Cold weather that keeps me indoors is doing nothing
for me as we speak but soon, soon....
I will be complaining of the heat....
Sometimes I am so darn predictable!

3 comments:

  1. Despise the cold too!.....Brrrrrr.....Grrrrr......
    Just sayin


    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I always forget, winter actually begins on 12/21 ... think about it, we go through Thanksgiving and all of advent and it's really only fall.... winter will actually go until March .... we've only just begun.. yippee

    ReplyDelete