Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

HOW WILL I DO THIS?

I have been thinking about how I will coordinate the
journey of Simple Abundance as I also write
the older part of the blog that I love so much.
Right now the book is simply understood
but get ready because soon it will challenge us
to do more than just a daily reading each day.
I have decided that I will first write
my normal blog when and if I feel a topic arise.
After I will simply put SA:
In red caps such as that
and then will adds something that I have understood
while on the journey.
The book is separated into days of the month
but at the end of each month there is
a place called "JOYFUL SIMPLICITIES"
Go to that list for January today.
Read each challenge and keep those in mind
while following through the month.
These are things we should be accomplishing through
this month.
Last night I began the organization part.
Got out my journals, dusted off the prayer books,
organized drawers, etc.
There is something about organizing that I have always loved.
Cleaning drawers last night had me energized,
puts me in the best mood.
Begin those now but with no pressure.
This will jump start our month.
Don't forget to get a journal or a composition,
whichever you are least intimidated by.
Remember journaling is not like a diary where you write
what you did that day. Journaling is about writing
your deepest, innermost thoughts and feelings.
It is hard at first, awkward.
Put no rules on your writing, just put the pen to the paper
and write without thought.
It will get easier every day and the daily readings
will get you started.
I have my hot chocolate ready....
Baby girl bought me a Keurig coffee maker so have
hot chocolate for that also.
These Simplicities are not made to tackle all in one
day, it is for the month. To get our creative juices flowing.
On days that I have a larger blog or more to blog about SA
I will have two blog entries.
The title will be listed as SA
I am thankful to have a scrapbook room where I can place
myself in a quiet place to journal or work.
My recliner, however is just as good.
Lets get this party started.....
oh , and Go Saints!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. okay have my seed catalogs ordered, going to start my creative picture journal.... have also decided I will make my regular blog and my SA BLOG
    two separate entries just in case some are not interested in one or the other. The Simple abundance title will be written in red capitals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should call it phd blog..... I might need one to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry bfob just for you, I separated the blog in two entries a day so as not to confuse you as us ladies find simple abndance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. which is one reason why you're one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete