Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SA 1/13

GRATITUDE: AWAKENING OF THE HEART
The first paragraph talks of something we can
all relate to. Something you read or a lyric in
a song that can just change your whole mind set in
an instant. There are so many things in my life
much more important than finances or things that
I wish I had. Just yesterday, after a very slow
morning the afternoon seemed so much brighter
after visits from Patricia and the girls,
Cindy and Malaina.
I made cupcakes because I knew I would have
company and just that small gesture made
me feel important.
The author reminds us this day.
"... what you give to the world will be returned to you-
maybe not all at once or in the way you expect it-
but if you give your very best, the very best will
come back to you."
So as I journey on this road to recovery,
both mentally and physically, my eyes
are once more opened to the fact that my
mission statement is what I, auntie Lil
must live for."
The confusing part becomes when sometimes I
loose sight on how will I do it in my future.
However today, once again, I am reminded
that right now I don't have or need the answers.
I just need to carry on and be the best
I can be in all aspects of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to take this opportunity to show my gratitude to all that help me in this world.

    Thanks

    Wow, this estrogen trip is turning out to be something else here ...............................


    And for my wife ...
    The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them. ~Robert Graves

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm..... you may be paid for that last statement three-fold...

    ReplyDelete