Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year darlings...

A new year, 2011!!!!
I have no pictures yet to download, but
had an awesome new years evening
with special people who I adore.
Yet this afternoon I lay here in the sanctity of
my bedroom and reflect on the year behind
and the one ahead.
I have always been a journaler
but have been lax about it....
But because I am going to take the year
for the Simple Abundance journey
I will become, once again, a daily journaler.
It is what Simple Abundance speaks of.
So find yourself a beautiful journal, a fancy inkpen
or get yourself a composition and a pencil.
Whatever least intimidates you and write.
Write not what you want to make a resolution,
I have never been good about resolutions.
I do know that tomorrow I will treat my body
to some healthy eating and just as soon as the
doctor okays some exercising I will put these
feet to the blacktop with Ipod in ear.
It is where I get much inspiration for writing
as well as blogging.
For today I take it easy and reflect.
My company has all just left and today I lay
here and spend some quiet time with myself.
Knowing that I am about to have some life-changing
things happen to me.
I am soon to become a grandmother,
I want to be the best grandmother I can be.
I want to once again give my family the 100% of
me that they deserve.
Today I begin by treating myself to quiet time,
here with my books, blog and journal in hand.
JANUARY:
AND NOW LET US WELCOME THE NEW YEAR
FULL OF THINGS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN.
-rainer maria rilke
This is the month to dream, to look forward to the year ahead
and the journey within.....Sarah Breathnach.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! We wish you many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had so much fun spending new years eve and new years day with you! had a great weekend! happy new years ms. Lilly!

    ReplyDelete