Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

... and I am not even talking about the little
Riera girl that in just 7 weeks is expected to enter
this world.
OPRAH is the proud sister of
a bouncing 47 year old little sister.
So you know, auntie Lil
does not believe in coincidences,
only little and big miracles.
If you did not watch the episode of Oprah yesterday
it is a must see, a miracle, no doubt.
Her new sister, Patricia, having the
same name as her older sister,
has known since 2007 and never sold her story
to the press. Girl could have been rich
and yet, in true, character showing,
she and her two children kept it silent until
proven and acknowledged by her sister.
The story of how Patricia found out is really
God's intervention.
I mean, her mother kept that secret for 47 years,
from everyone except one cousin.
can we talk about keeping secrets in the south?
My first thought was,
"OOOOOHHH Gail is going to be so jealous"
I mean all who know me, knows that I always
say if Oprah knew me, Gail would be second fiddle.
I am still not over the fact that she did not take me
to Australia as one of her 300 some odd best followers...
Yet, even I was excited and tearful at the
tears and excitement for Oprah and her family members
who were on her show yesterday.
How do you announce to the world this well-kept
family secret?
She did it her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment