Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SAINTS LAST NIGHT

Last night the babies and kd
finally gathered at their Riera home to
finally all be together for our Christmas gathering.
Just a small note to say, OMG.... Jilly Bean has
done some growing since the last time I saw her.
It is so amazing that in just 10 more weeks,
give or take a few, we will finally have Jilly here
with us and the anticipation of that is amazing.
Part of our Christmas gathering was to watch the
Saints game together....
OMG!
What in the world was that...
and then before you know it, we were out of
the chance of even coming close to the Superbowl.
Time spent with the babies though is never
wasted time....
And yes I have to admit, the camera once again
stayed in the purse.
This will be the first Christmas
there are no pictures.
Oh but do not worry,
that is not something I have put aside
for 2011 I will once again be the
aggravating family member with the camera
in my hand.
Just been a little under the weather.
Will be my obnoxious self again real, real soon.



2 comments:

  1. Fire special teams coach... upgrade defensive line and draft a couple of running backs. Wow, I should be paid to do this.

    ReplyDelete