Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

S/A 1/23

ACCEPTING REAL LIFE
EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAT WE REALLY
ACCEPT UNDERGOES A CHANGE
-katherine mansfield
Hmmmmmm
some days this is easier to understand than others.
I am, right now, determined to return to work.
Some days my body, says "Yes you will"
and some days my body says,
"ya think?"
and yet SA
says today,
"... THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING
IN MY LIFE AT THE PRESENT MOMENT.
THIS IS OKAY. THIS IS REAL LIFE.
TODAY, LET GO OF STRUGGLE.
ALLOW THE HEALING PROCESS OF CHANGE TO BEGIN.
YOU'RE READY TO MOVE ON."
I hope to stay in the present day more often
remembering that I do not have to look past this
day, today, right now when it comes to me.
Acceptance of the present day and "ready to move on"
is contradicting to me.
However, I do know that God knows my heart
and wants me to live in abundance and if it means
that school nursing and giving back to so many
is what I need to do, he will make it very clear to me.
"SHUT UP AND LISTEN, AUNTIE LIL,
SHUT UP AND LISTEN."

No comments:

Post a Comment