Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Showers are coming...

Not as in rain but as in...
BABY SHOWER DAY!!!!!!
There is something about the baby shower that
makes this Mumsie life feel real.
Our Jilly-bean is coming in just a few more weeks.
My friend, Becky who is also a wonderful photographer
shared this quote with me:
"A BABY IS GOD'S OPINION THAT THE WORLD
SHOULD GO ON"
-Carl Sanburg
A simple quote such as this can bring me to tears
and excitement.
I know that her parents will be the biggest
influence in her life to have her feel
that quote is true and her extended family
will support that belief.
So today, the advice I give my son and his wife is
the quote above and individual advice"
KD: to be a good mother you must not forget to
to also be good to yourself.
BABY BOY: The best gift a father can give his child
is to love their mother.
JILLY_BEAN: "I want to go to Mumsie's"

1 comment:

  1. Jilly Bean: "Mom and Dad call Cousin T-Tie to make me more TuTu's!!!!!!"

    Good Luck - Rod and Kd! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting!

    Love,
    T-Tie the Tutu maker!!

    ReplyDelete