Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

SA 1/14

THE GRATITUDE JOURNAL
Okay, so far this month we have been
reading of all we have to be grateful for,
things that cost nothing that we may have
forgotten are so important to our well-being.
Now it is time to put those things on paper.
I journal a lot. I journal when I am happy,
I journal when I am sad, I journal when
I am confused and lets not forget, when I am angry.
However the gratitude journal is different
from putting your feelings and thoughts
on paper.
Like the author says, it makes a difference in
the journey if you do this part of the plan or not.
For some reason, the first time I did this SA
I did the gratitude journal and after the year was
up I told myself I would just continue it
in my journal. It doesn't work the same.
I eventually just stopped doing it.
5 simple things you are grateful for
written in one book each night.
I have my journal.
I will begin tonight.
I ask you- don't skip this part.
For whatever reason, it makes a difference, it does.
Journey on for the Simple life...

1 comment:

  1. The extent of my writing is that of which you read right here and right now. If I write a journal, it means and some point in the future I may read it. And since I don't read much, it is a futile endeavor.

    In the words of Willona from Good Times ... if you tell someone about sex before they are ready, they'll just go out and do it.

    ReplyDelete