Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

SA 1/21

SA 1/21
" I LIKE LIVING. I HAVE SOMETIMES BEEN WILDLY,
DESPAIRINGLY, ACUTELY MISERABLE, RACKED WITH SORROW,
BUT THROUGH IT ALL I STILL KNOW
QUITE CERTAINLY THAT JUST TO BE ALIVE
IS A GRAND THING."
-agatha christie
I can relate to that.
Even through my very worst days of my life
I do not remember a day that I wished I was not alive.
This does not mean that I doubt my God
or that there is a life thereafter.
It simply means that I choose to live until I die.
Great friends who have gone to Heaven before me,
some who are the bravest people I know,
have taught me that.
For those who do not believe in life-after,
I get sad for them.
What a terrible way to live, believing
that after this life there is nothing.
I say to those people what do you have to loose by
believing?
Yet, lets not mistake me.
Even though I know all of this, know that
every day I choose to live.
I want to be here with my family and friends,
my loves.
I am not afraid of death,
more for the pain that is left behind in the
aftermath.
So today, think only positive thoughts
no matter what you may be facing today....
choose to live, smile at the devil,
and whether you believe in Him or not,
He watches us, takes care of us.
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS, I NEEDED THAT LITTLE BOOST. I HAVE HAD TO THINK REALLY CLEARLY ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS LATELY. I TOO AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE, BUT AM AFRAID OF THE HURT LEFT BEHIND. I AM THINKING POSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING. I THINK OF ALL THE THINGS GOING ON AND THINK ABOUT ALL THAT JESUS DID FOR US ESPECIALLY THE CROSSES HE CARRIED DURING HIS LIFE HERE ON EARTH. MY LITTLE CROSSES ARE VERY MINIMAL! THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT - LATELY!

    ReplyDelete